Monday, July 18, 2011

Baby N ~ 8 Days

Little N was another May session. And he was a hoot! And adorable if anyone is wondering. So, there his mom and I were, in her living room, the heat cranked up to 80 degrees so we could undress him and let him snooze (dripping in sweat ourselves). Apparently in his first 7 days of life he did almost nothing but sleep. Well, day 8 he was simply not interested. He’d doze for a second…..and then not so much. It was tough to get the poses we were after, but I ended up with some super adorable ones anyway. And then there was the poop. I’ve never seen so much of it. The second we took off his diaper and laid him on his little tummy for a photo…..he’d poop. I’m so glad we were using a white backdrop and blanket at the time.:) It was hard not to laugh. Since this was back in May I can’t remember if he pooped 3 or 4 times, but it was a lot. And then he peed too. I kindly informed him that he’d be getting blog story of the year for his behavior…..that seemed to just motivate him more.:) Anyway, he was gorgeous and it was nothing a little bleach couldn’t fix. Thanks Baby N! Hopefully I’ll get to watch you grow up into a handsome little man!


Nolan10 copy


Nolan32 copy


Nolan6 copy Nolan15 copy



Nolan1 copy


Nolan2 copy


Nolan4 copy


Nolan3 copy


Nolan14 copy


Nolan31 copy


Nolan12 copy

No comments: