Friday, January 20, 2012

Best of 2011 Contest Entries

Okay, I’m going to run the “Best of….” contest a little differently this year. Instead of me choosing my favorite image from each session and automatically entering it, I’m going to let my customers choose their favorite image and enter it. So, either message me on facebook or send me an email at briannehuwephotography@gmail.com indicating the image # from your CD that you’d like to enter. If you don’t want to enter, it doesn’t matter to me. You don’t have to. If you’d like to, then great! Just submit the image # to me by Tuesday, January 24th at midnight PST (via facebook or email). I’ll upload all of the entries to an album and then the voting will begin! Hope to hear from many of you soon! Side note: EVERYONE (besides me . . . meaning my very own children) is eligible for entry. I don’t care if you’re related to me or not because I can’t vote anyhow.:)

Instead of gift cards this year, prizes will actually be prints of the winning images. And I’m talking gorgeous canvas textured prints of your images. I haven’t quite decided on the mounting options yet because there are so many new choices from my printer, but your prints will be beautiful, I promise.:) Once I receive all of the entries and post the contest rules, I’ll let you know specifically the sizes and details of the prints that will be given as prizes.

Anyway, let the entries begin!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I just emailed you Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:12am Mountain Time.
Lindsey Atkinson