Saturday, January 28, 2012

Best of 2011 Photo Contest

Okay, the entries are in and the contest is ready to go. I will be posting a folder on my facebook page in a minute with all of the entries included. Rules are simple. Vote for your favorite or favorites. I honestly don’t care how many you vote for.:) You vote by clicking like on the image that you favor. Winners will be determined by the photos with the most votes. There will be a first, second, and third place. Prizes are as follows:  Winners will be able to select between a metallic standout of their image or a canvas-textured print that is mounted and ready to frame (no glass will be necessary). Standout images are printed on metallic paper (very vibrant colors) and then they have a 3/4” black edging on them that makes them stand-out from the wall. They come ready to hang. No frame necessary. For the canvas-textured image you will need a frame, but not one that includes glass as previously stated. First place will receive a 16x24, second place an 11x14, and third place an 8x10 of their winning image.

I won’t be tagging the images, but you can feel free to tag yourself in your photo to increase exposure. You can also solicit votes from whomever you want by sharing your image on your page and asking others to do the same. Approach it however you like.:) Voting will begin once posted and the contest will officially end on Sunday, February 5th, at midnight PST. The votes will be counted and I’ll notify the winners and then order their images. It will probably take about a week for me to receive them as they’re specialty prints and then I’ll get them to you.

So, have fun and good luck! I love me a good contest!

No comments: