Friday, March 16, 2012

LDS Temple Prints

I’ve had some requests for temple prints and I’ve finally come up with some available shots and options. There will be 16x24 inch canvas-textured, mounted prints available for $85. You will need a frame for these, but no glass. I can get frames for you, but I decided to offer them without as everyone’s taste and home decor vary so much. If you’d like one already framed, contact me about options and pricing. There will also be 3/4 inch standout prints available (these are similar to gallery wraps, but have a solid color (either black or white) on the sides instead of part of your print). These require no frame and come ready to hang. These are also in a 16x24 inch size. Pricing for these is $110. Contact me if you’re interested in ordering any of the available prints. Currently available prints are shown below.

Columbia River Temple2 copy

Columbia River Temple1 copy

Portland Temple 1 copy

No comments: